Uživajte Uz NAJbolji Izbor Filmova Na InterNetu!

PrijemLatest imagesZvezdan Forum - Za Svakoga Po Nešto...Registruj sePristupiTraži

DA BI MOGLI DA GLEDATE FILMOVE NA FORUMU MORATE DA BUDETE REGISTROVANI NA SAJTU vk.com Kliknite OVDE Da Se Registrujete. NAKON REGISTRACIJE ULOGUJTE SE TAMO I MOĆI ĆETE DA GLEDATE FILMOVE NA FORUMU

Napiši novu temu   
Delite | 

         Runt Page (1932)

Share on Facebook
Autor
 Vaša Ocena:

Broj Jedan
Broj Jedan

Šef Grupe TNT
Šef Grupe TNT

Runt Page (1932) Empty
Runt Page (1932) Empty Runt Page (1932) Empty Runt Page (1932) Empty Runt Page (1932) Empty Runt Page (1932) Empty Srbija

Muški Ovan Pacov
Broj poruka : 5091
Poeni : 22754
Reputacija : 1688
Datum upisa : 08.09.2010
Datum rođenja : 03.04.1972
Godina : 51
Grad : Iz Selo
Zanimanje : Bivši Tonmajstor Bivše Zaječarske Timočke Televizije i Bivši Tonmajstor i Urednik Noćnog Programa BIG Radija - Bor

Runt Page (1932) Empty
Počalji#1    Runt Page (1932) EmptyPon 14 Apr - 0:24:51Odgovori na poruku

Runt Page (1932) Runt_p10

PRVI film Shirley Temple
Prevod ne postoji.

A kids parody of the Academy nominated movie The Front Page (1931).

The film debut of Shirley Temple, who was paid $10 a day. Her mother Gertrude Temple was paid $5 a week for acting as her daughter's agent, chauffeur, hairdresser, and seamstress.

This is the first film in the 8-part 'Baby Burlesks' series, and the only one where the young actors' voices are dubbed by adults. The films were satires on major motion pictures, film stars, celebrities, and current events, and they sometimes have racist and sexist overtones. Cast members were preschoolers clad in adult costumes on the top and diapers fastened with large safety pins on the bottom. In Temple's 1988 autobiography, the actress describes the Baby Burlesks as "a cynical exploitation of our childish innocence". She also said the films were "the best things I ever did".

Runt Page (1932) Downlo11

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh